dhoni kohli playing football

Football Fever is widespread all around the globe, even among the Cricketers. Indian Star Cricketer,Virat Kohli is Supporting Germany this Fifa World cup, He said, "This time I am really rooting for them (Germany) because they have got one of the most dangerous sides in the world. Hopefully this will be Germany's year," during a press meet in Bangalore.


 "I like Philipp Lahm. I like his work ethic. Probably he is one of those guys who creates most of the space for Germany," added Kohli. Like everyone else Ronaldo is Kohli's Fav too."Cristiano Ronaldo is my favourite, as well as Messi because he is also associated with Adidas. It will be great to meet both of them and those are obviously on top of my list,".

He also shared a few things about football in Indian Cricket team. "It is really funny to see some of the guys trying different skills, especially Ravindra Jadeja. You should watch him play football...you will have a laugh. He thinks he is as good as Ronaldo when he gets the ball. I mean you should watch him. It is hilarious," he said.

 "He (Jadeja) plays everywhere. I sort of play mid-fielder but I have to eventually go forward to try and score some goals. Once you give the ball to Jadeja there is no getting it back so I have to sort of take that role over," he said. Kohli seems to underestimate the power of SIR. 

And he also said that Dhoni is the best footballer in indian team!
 
Top